Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 2, 2015

Hey Mom!!! this are going great here :) Elder Sorenson is an old missionary!! he goes home in about 2 months.. so ll probably finish him off and then i'll go home right after that.. man thats a lot of home sickness battle I have ahead of me... He is from Washington State though :) he is pretty cool. we have a interesting few days at the beginning but we are in the zone now. Ha! you know when you sorta figure each other out and then hit it when you get there? yeah it was one of those. I met him when I first came into the mission so I knew who he was.

I love chinese people!! Ha Alex is so funny. She teaches with us all the time :) I actually have to go in about ten min. She is going to teach us how to make sushi today.

Tell Stant he is awesome and that I love him! he will do great at Divisionals this week.. just leave it all on the mat :) Man I am nervous for him.. before Elder Holt left i watched the highlight you sent me in Newport. I love it!! its going to be good to come home and wrestle him. He looks sharp in his photo.

Well I have some photos but I have like zero time sorry mom!!

things are going good!

Here is a thought from President Rasmussen:

Each person has been given the power to change his or her life. As part of the Lord’s great plan of happiness, all have individual agency to make decisions. Each can decide to do better and to be better. In some ways all of us need to change; that is, some need to be more diligent, less selfish, better listeners, and more considerate. Some have habits that need to be changed, habits that hold them back. Sometimes they may need a jolt to propel them into changing.

God’s elect must be totally committed to change for the better. A Chinese proverb says, “Great souls have wills; feeble souls have only wishes.” Unless they have the will to improve, all the other steps that lead to change will be wasted.

This is your one and only chance as a young missionary—here and now. The longer we serve, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities to help others change come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn during our missions are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. Let us use our time wisely and continue to help others to come unto Christ and change. As you continue to give your time to inviting people to come unto Him, your heart will change. You are extraordinary, Christlike missionaries! Thank you for helping others to change.

this is from president!! amazing!

have a great week :)



this is elder sorenson and our last supper with elder holt!! i love elder holt.. he is great

my new comp is the one in the tan trousers :) yay!

america rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment