Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25, 2015 - Final Email

Hello family!!

It was a really good week! I'm so happy about it :) the Lord blessed us heaps. me as well a lot. I felt completely normal this week. I was talking to Dean and he just said to plan times to think about home stuff. like packing and what not but other than that just focus as much as I can. so thats what I did. and it helped loads!! Dean is the man :)

I learned a good lesson this week though. Planning is soooo important. Out here we have weekly planning and daily planning. We set goals and plan things for each hour of the day. I'll admit I slacked a bit on that. we have some lessons that we get in late from and we just do a quick planning session and prepare for bed... so to all those future missionary's.. read some of chapter 8 of preach my gospel :) haha planning is honestly one of the most important things you can do to give your heart might mind and strength to the lord. get it done!!

Well I would love to leave you guys with my testimony. these last two years have been amazing! I love my mission so much. These last two years have changed my life!! I think about how much i have changed and honestly I just know how good it feels to do what God asks us to do. I know that with everything the Lord asks of us there is a blessing attatched. Nothing that satan gives will last forever, just for a short time. if we are on the Lords side we will not lose!!! I also love how God always gives us a way to get back to him as well. He gives us prophets, scriptures, prayer,church, family, and many more things. the moral of the story is that God is our loving Heavenly Father, thats something I know and something I will always try and help others find.

Joseph Smith was called by God to restore the gospel on the earth again. Thomas S. Monson is the prophet on the earth today. I know that he translated the Book of Mormon and that it is the word of God.

I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true and full gospel of Jesus Christ. and that because it is true we have a way that we can truly be happy in this life.

to say I know is pretty bold :) haha if you dont know for sure read this and find out for yourself. its in the Book of Mormon. Moroni 10:3-5

anyone who is thinking about going on a mission... just do it! you will love it so much :) its not even a sacrifice because of how much we get back.

I love you guys so much!! thank you for all the things you do for me. I really really love you all.

I'll talk to ya soon.

love Elder Wiser



Ossie Oswin - the Ward mission leader

its elder topou's birthday!! we are in town :)

having dinner with maria and her family. this is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment