Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7th, 2014

flip that is cool your teaching water aerobics again!! I remember you and Shayna loved that..flip ha your going to be able to beat me up when I get home as well haha... ah man I'm getting chubby... I can run for ages here cuz the air is thick but when I get home im going to die.... do you think you guys will come back with me and visit? man with Diane that is so cool.... the church is true :) ha thats totally a story for planting seeds she even got the blessing of seeing the fruits in his life.. man I love that!

The fourth was pretty good :) we just met up with the district and ate some lunch.. man I love America!! haha soo I'm serving with Elder Peek :) he is from a small town outside of St George utah and was trained by Elder Mcfarland :) 

man I love it here!! I have only been here for a few days and I feel at home.. Elder Peek is awesome and we get along great he is so funny. ah man its the best... I have loads of pictures and a cool story for the week so I'm not going to be able to type loads because I have some other stuff to do as well... but this area is beautiful... Elder Peek and I are already great friends.. we actually havent taught together yet though... we only have one investogator at the moment and I met him on the train when I was coming in.. he is really cool though. I hope to get to know him better soon.. so picture time!!!

oh wait...you pronounce the name of the city like merther tidville :) it looks nuts on that sheet but its not to hard ha we just call it merther.. im in the beacon hights ward.

but ya, I totally love it here :) and we are going to get some sweet work done!! so my story.... its sorta a small one but its cool.. so yesterday we were at a dinner appointment and we were out back and I was playing pass with this little kid.. so one time I threw his ball too hard, which is about the size of 25 cents, and it launched over the fence......... haha I felt terrible!! so I hopped over and started to look.. I looked for about ten min and I though... you know what, what the heck.. i'll say a prayer.. I just prayed that I would find it..... I'm sure heavenly father had a chuckle because I was just thinking like man this means nothing but I lost it for that little kid.... and I kid you not.. right after I prayed I found it haha how cool is that!! I said a prayer of gratitude and it was just so cool... I told the little kid about it as well. he wasnt very interested but maybe someday he will remember whenever he needs to talk to Heavenly Father...

but ya thats my story!! it made the journal and im sharing it with you guys haha say your prayers!! :)

love you all!
elder wiser

thanks for that package.. I should be getting it this week :) i'll open it with one eye haha just grab my contacts and leave everything else.. I'm glad you guys are safe with this weeks adventures..... what did you think of my chav cut? 

 i love you!!

talk to you next week :)

so this is peachy keens!! we had an awesome member in Newport that has been taking the missionarys out for food for a very long time.. once or more a week ha his name is Jeff and he is awesome :) we got to know each other pretty well.. I miss newport. I love that place.

a burned car! it was recently burned so we took a bunch of pictures of it.... i wish you guys could just see through my eyes ha this country is so beautiful.. 


soooo this is the demon forest.... there is a trail beside it be its fun to walk thorough it haha... looking from the outside in it looks so dark and creepy.. but its not bad when you go in :) that could be the means of a talk haha so right here we found some metal sticks and ran around hitting trees and stuff... it was actually really fun ha..
so this is our area! this is the place called aberdare... we live on the ohter side of what people here call a mountain haha.. so this is after the 20 min hike we have to make if we are going to walk there.

its beautiful huh? i love it. i feel like im camping whenever we go over the hill haha we have made a few traditions already as well. we sit where this picture was taken and have a drink and just talk before we go home for dinner.

that is what i thought wales would look like... this is what it normally looks like haha and the first time we walked over the hill :)

so its not raining.. its like misting ha we were standing in the middle of a cloud... completely soaked just by walking..so your looking at the exact same view as above... just in a cloud. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment