Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 28, 2015 --Bonus

Hey Mom!!!! We had to come and get an investigator in contact with China so I though I would let you know that I'm going to stay in Harborne!!! I'm getting a missionary named Elder Sorenson. He is an old missionary... so we are going to pull out the old missionary broad swords and kill it!! This is the best time of my life!!!! LETS GO!! haha

The rap :) The end was Elder Allred its Elder Palus follow up trainer.  Cool part is is that its not even close right now.. they still have to put the chorus in and an extra guitar line haha Dean is the sickest!!

But I gotta go :) having dinner with some friends before Elder Holt leaves.. he is going to Wales!! :) :)

Have a great week!! I'll email you next week :)

wou ie nee (haha i love you in chinese) :)

love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment