Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 6, 2015

Mom!!! Hey :) Conference was so dang good!! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. haha I took loads of notes... I don't know if your remember the little orange book I used to have, but I filled it up with this conference!! so I filled a full note book of notes! I dont have loads of time left for today, it's bank holiday today so we are emialing at Deans house.  We are going into town today and meet Alex and Wei Wen! We are just going to have lunch and play some games or something.

 ill send some of my favorite thoughts though :)

What I got the most out of this conference was marriage and fatherhood, haha! the whole time I was getting hit with spiritual waves.. lets see

one from Dale Renlund.. a saint is a sinner that keeps on trying.. thats why we are latter day saints and not latterday sinners haha

man I look loads of notes

as well Uchtdorf talking about potemkins villiage... I feel like that quite a bit. so I'm going to try and be a normal human being.. I am me :)

I'm actually pretty districted right now ha we are going to emial for an hour tomorrow i'll compile some notes and stuff to share with you guys.

it looks like powell was way sweet though!! Dad sent some photos. Man the sunshine!!!! It looks way awesome.  
Shay ha I'm stoked to read stuff as well :) thats way cool with shelby auditioning for productions!!! i'll totally pray for her. what day is it?

you guys are awomse though!! I'll email the family email tomorrow.

love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment