Tuesday, April 7, 2015

March 30, 2015

Hey mom! holy cow.... its almost April!! that's my last full month before I come home!! ha I'm really looking forward it. there are some things I need to sort out but I think it will be really good to see how life goes.

The stuff you sent on faith is awesome. its funny how hardships can come in so many different ways. someone doing something or not doing something, our own halt in progression.. there is loads of stuff. its dang true though.. I have easily learned the most when stuff is super tough. it sucks in the middle of it but I have tried to have an attitude of building myself from it instead of weathering the storm.

what days are you guys in powell this week? that's going to be sick!! I'm super stoked for that.

Oh shelb has some eye issues... that's no good.  I actually feel like im going to fall apart when I get home. my teeth are on their last leg. my eyes. I'm fat. haha it will be good to get fixed in a few months. I'm still working out though so it will be fun :) I have planned a few things I want to do when I get back. some hikes and stuff :)

I'm going to Nottingham today! so im a titch short on time. 

love you mom!






No comments:

Post a Comment