Tuesday, March 10, 2015

February 23, 2015

hey mom :) how are you? its good to hear from yuo!! your guys package was awesome. thanks so much. :) im saving all the candy and eating only little bits here and there ha the flash drive is working right now. thank you!
things are going good on this end though :) its week four already... last week we lost basically all of our investogators.. but we think its just a learning time. it really sucked to be honest though. it just shows that we were doing something wrong. it has to go back to pride and charity and stuff.. we may have been teaching what we thought was best instead of the spririt. we really want to be better though and we havent stopped working hard. so ill have to let you know about that as well.

have a great week :) 
love elder wiser

**Here is and excerpt from his letter to Shayna**

Thanks for your package sis!! you hooked me up big time :) the tie and everything is aweomse :) that key chain as well ha I'm going to attach it to my back pack. BYU is awesome!! I have to figure out to go to BYU I. or to go to Utah State. I think Utah State will be a lot more fun and its an amazing school. The cool thing is is a bunch of my mission mates are getting a house there off campus and they said I could room with them. I served with a few of them as well so it would be so much fun. but if I go to BYU-I  I think that I will be able to focous more... since I don't have anyone I know really going there it would be an all new thing.. I just want to be a good student! but I'm leaning to Utah State :) we shall see.. I think when I get closer i'll be able to ask god more and sort it out.. I have 14 weeks now.. time is a movin.

Things are going good on this end though :) its week four already... last week we lost basically all of our investigators.. but we think its just a learning time. it really sucked to be honest though. it just shows that we were doing something wrong. it has to go back to pride and charity and stuff.. we may have been teaching what we thought was best instead of the spirit. we really want to be better though and we haven't stopped working hard. so i'll have to let you know about that as well.

how is the district going? dont all the missionarys just look so young now? haha I see the new ones coming in and I just want to hug them all. the Lord is for sure hastening his work.. everyone that comes out comes out ready to slay it.

Flip! I sure love you sis :) thanks for all you do.

have a great week :) 
love elder wiser

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sterling, do you have an email address where I can reach you? I have a question to ask you if you don't mind.

    Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete